Thank you for your interest in touring our facilities! Plant tours are available at our world headquarters in Salina, Kansas. While you are here, you will have the opportunity to see fabrication, welding, paint, and assembly areas of our plants. Additionally, you'll have an opportunity to visit our Parts Department, see our Corporate Office, and learn more about the history of Great Plains Manufacturing.
Tours are available Monday through Thursday, between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Tours generally last 1 to 1.5 hours. No tours are given on Fridays, weekends, or holidays.
- All plant guests are required to wear closed-toe shoes. Protective eyewear will be provided.
- Group tours are generally limited to 75 attendees.
- Headsets and receivers will be provided for large groups to ensure all can hear the tour guide.
- If you have guests who will be unable to walk the whole tour, arrangements can be made for transportation through the plant.
- Please note that no video recording is permitted in the manufacturing facilities.
- If you or anyone in your group has a pacemaker, please notify the tour guide before entering the plant.
To arrange your visit to Great Plains, please submit the request form below, and someone will contact you regarding your request.